New York City
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most important, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Smart, self-motivated, creative and ambitious people thrive at AdTheorent because each person has a real opportunity to affect the outcome of our business, every day.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategic media proposals for our clients based on AdTheorent’s suite of products
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned accounts and make sure client deliverables are met on a timely manner
- Oversee the launch, optimization and reporting of campaigns by working closely with the Adops and Yield Management teams
- Maintain and grow relationships and identify opportunities for up-selling to existing client base
- 1-2 years experience in digital media industry with a knowledge of digital media trends such as mobile, rich media and video
- Knowledge of ad networks and demand side platforms is a plus
- Self-motivated, detail and solutions oriented and results driven personality
- Strong listening, written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint