Associate, Supply Operations
New York City
- Assist the Manager of Supply Operations in building and Maintaining the relationships with AdTheorent\’s programmatic supply partners and exchanges
- Support the Strategy and Sales Teams with RFP\’s, by answering Inventory related avails questions and providing custom site lists relevant to each campaign
- Work with the Data and Analytics Teams to perform on-going analysis of inventory and identify high performing partners, publishers, and/or media types based on various KPI’s such as CTR, CPA, Viewability, etc.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure day to day supply operations are run smoothly and all inventory needs are being filled
- Update and maintain master site list, construct custom site lists such as Entertainment, Automotive, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital media industry working with Trading Desks, DSP, SSPs or Ad Exchanges
- Bachelor\’s in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or Statistics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Upbeat and outgoing personality; team player
- Strong listening, written and verbal skills
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers