Associate, Supply Operations
New York City
AdTheorent is currently seeking an Associate, Supply Operations to join our team.
- Assist the Manager of Supply Operations in building and Maintaining the relationships with AdTheorent’s programmatic supply partners and exchanges
- Support the Strategy and Sales Teams with RFP’s, by answering Inventory related avails questions and providing custom site lists relevant to each campaign
- Work with the Data and Analytics Teams to perform on-going analysis of inventory and identify high performing partners, publishers, and/or media types based on various KPI’s such as CTR, CPA, Viewability, ect.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure day to day supply operations are run smoothly and all inventory needs are being filled
- Update and maintain master site list, construct custom site lists such as Entertainment, Automotive, etc
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital media industry working with Trading Desks, DSP, SSP’s, or a major publisher
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or Statistics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Upbeat and outgoing personality; team player
- Strong listening, written and verbal skills
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO and great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most importantly, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers