Brand & Marketing Designer
New York City, NY
AdTheorent is currently seeking a Brand & Marketing Designer to join our expanding team, and help bring our company‘s visual identity to life. The Brand & Marketing Designer will be responsible for maintaining, supporting and elevating our brand guidelines through client-facing sales collateral, event branding and printed marketing materials. This role will work cross-functionally to support the Marketing, Strategy and Creative teams and report to the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate has a discerning eye for design, is highly self-driven and detail-oriented, communicative, proactive and collaborates well with others.
- Design and maintain high caliber sales presentations, one-sheets and pitch materials for client meetings and large-scale industry events
- Craft scalable sales and product marketing materials for online and print distribution that are reflective of AdTheorent’s visual brand
- Ensure online awareness channels (i.e. website visuals, digital ad campaigns, social media graphics) reflect current branding & consistent look-and-feel
- Support custom Marketing requests for client and industry/tentpole event activations from conception to execution
- Innovate and evolve the design of materials over time to reflect dynamic changes in AdTheorent’s brand messaging, offerings, and technology
- 2+ years experience in graphic design-related field
- Experience in presentation design, communication design, or package design a plus
- Portfolio demonstrating finesse in designing for both digital and print mediums
- Proficiency in Adobe CC programs (Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop)
- Deep knowledge of PowerPoint
- Exhibit exceptional skill in self-managing and in maintaining ownership over several projects at once
- Ability to meet tight turnarounds and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advertising, agency, or startup experience a plus
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.