We are currently seeking a Data Analyst/Developer for our Data Warehouse. This opening is for a full time position at AdTheorent, a mobile advertising business.
We require that you:
- Are willing to learn new things and explore new ideas
- Have excellent SQL skills – Able to write complex, optimized queries
- Must have solid database programming skills
- Have the ability to work with datasets across a variety of systems and formats
- Integrate data from internal and external sources into the central data warehouse
- Have an interest in Big Data
- Are able to read and write technical documentation
- Are comfortable wearing t-shirts and jeans to work
- Are awesome
Bonus points for:
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SSIS
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (Redshift, S3, EC2).
- An interest in programming and software development
- Knowledge of the following:
- AGILE development principles
Salary is based on experience.
Total experience in required skill: 1-5 Years
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers