We are currently seeking a software Data Engineer to work on critical business applications for processing and analyzing large datasets, process enhancements, and data movement tasks to support AdTheorent’s core business groups. This opening is for a full time position at AdTheorent, an advertising technology.
We require that you:
- Are willing to learn new things and explore new ideas
- Must be proficient in C#, Python, or Java.
- Must have solid database programming skills (SQL, Relational Databases)
- Experience building and maintaining ETL processes.
- Are able to work with third parties to understand how their software APIs support data migration.
- Are able to read and write technical documentation.
- Are comfortable wearing t-shirts and jeans to work
- Have the ability to work well with anyone and everyone
- Are awesome
Bonus points for:
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SSIS
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (Redshift, S3, EC2)
- Cursory knowledge of the following:
- Apache Spark
- Unit Testing
- Functional Programming
- AGILE development principles
Salary is based on experience.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers