New York City, NY
AdTheorent is an ad network engaged in real time bidding to reach the ideal audience for each advertising campaign. We are looking to hire a results-oriented data scientist with experience in data analysis and predictive modeling. Experience in advertising or real time bidding is a plus. The job will involve research, analysis and coding to improve our current technology and develop innovative new solutions to the problems posed by real time bidding. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional (junior or senior) to apply big data techniques to work within a very fast-growing industry.
- Independently manipulating and analyzing high volume, high-dimensionality real time bidding (RTB) data in order to identify relationships and trends
- Build predictive models using machine learning algorithms to optimize advertising campaigns
- Visualize results of statistical analyses in the form of graphs, charts, tables and scorecards
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research or another relevant technical field (B.S. M.S. or Ph.D.)
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL, data transformation (ETL), data mining, ad-hoc analysis
- Extensive experience with Python, R, Stata, SAS, Matlab or another statistical language
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative techniques
- A passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data in a clear and precise way
- Ability to take high level, loosely-defined business problems and identify precise, quantitative solutions
- Experience with big data software and techniques such as Hadoop is a plus
- Experience in advertising or real time bidding is a plus
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers