New York City
- Manage the design process for 3+ designers of the AdTheorent team. This will include time management, but also technical/design guidance.
- Support, understand, and advise the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of building rich media units.
- Attend creative specific client meetings to showcase AdTheorent creative capabilities.
- Create rich media units and mobile display using client creative.
- Work with AdTheorent creative director to illustrate brand concepts for proposals.
- Develop mocks for brand proposals.
- Work with AdTheorent Account Managers to deliver creative materials to Sales department.
- Create branded materials for the Marketing department, including one pagers and case studies.
- BA in Graphic Design/Communication or similar degree/equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in related field
- Highly skilled in CS6 suite
- Desktop and mobile rich media experience is a huge plus
- A design portfolio illustrating your ability to adapt to different styles
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight turnarounds
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines with strong attention to detail
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO and great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most important, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers