We are currently seeking an ETL Developer on our Data Warehouse team to work on solutions and integrations to support AdTheorent’s core business groups. This opening is for a full time position at AdTheorent, a mobile advertising business.
We require that you:
- Have experience with design, development, and implementation of ETL processes, primarily with SSIS
- Have solid database programming skills (SQL, Relational Databases)
- Are able to work with third parties to understand how their software APIs support data migration
- Are interested in learning and working with new technologies
- Ensure data integrating and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Are able to read and write technical documentation
- Have the ability to work well with business units to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Are comfortable wearing t-shirts and jeans to work
- Have the ability to work well with anyone and everyone
- Are awesome
Bonus points for:
- Experience with C#, Python, or Java
- Familiar Amazon Web Services (Redshift, S3, EC2)
- Knowledge of the following:
- Linux Environments
- Unit Testing
- AGILE development principles
Salary is based on experience.
Total experience in required skill: 1-5 Years
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers