PC Support Technician
We are currently seeking a PC Support Technician to support our New York office staff. This is a great opportunity to make a difference with your work since we are a small yet dedicated team.
- Serve as technical support for AdTheorent’s New York office.
- Assist in troubleshooting technology issues for team members in various departments.
-Computer equipment including user workstations and cloud infrastructure
-User and security policies
-Software and troubleshooting issues
- Keep record of repair and duties performed from triage and break/fix.
- Enforces policies to promote and improve data security and security policies.
- Employ risk-averse configuration tactics to ensure system security.
- Perform one-on-one computer coaching regarding specific technology as necessary.
- Install software and hardware systems commonly used by AdTheorent team members
- Work closely with tech teams to triage and troubleshoot complex and routine issues
- Communicate effectively with individuals by phone, chat and/or email and tickets to solve technical issues.
- Act swiftly so AdTheorent can resume normal operations as soon as possible when issues arise
- Basic LAN/WAN network knowledge.
- IP Addressing
- Understanding of IT principles and the ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Previous Network+, Juniper, Cisco, Brocade certifications not required but helpful.
- Previous configuration experience with Ubiquiti devices (Switches, APs)
- AWS, VMware, Xen, or other virtualization technology experience preferred.
Salary is based on experience.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers