New York City
AdTheorent is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Product Manager to join its team. This individual will work on product efforts regarding the next generation of AdTheorent Buying Platform. He/she will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders and developers to lead the enhancement of current product, technical support and certifications. Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Understand and help drive AdTheorent’s strategic vision for RTB buying platform
- Support initiatives and projects on the product roadmap for any third-party integrations and ad tag related technologies
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue opportunities and costs
- Translate product strategy documents in to epics and detailed stories for the engineering teams to develop
- Troubleshoot and investigate any product bugs and campaign related specific issues until fully resolved
- Work closely with other members of the Product team to balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Work closely with third party technology solutions for any discrepancies issues and certification projects
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in ad-tech
- Deep understanding of DSP, ad tagging technologies, ad serving and ad trafficking in relates to mobile and desktop
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execution of a multi-faceted product strategy
- Experience with Agile software development/Scrum methodology
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence and project management software
- Undergraduate degree required
- Knowledge of ad tagging, measurement, RTB, DSP
- Experience in building, designing, and managing products related to mobile or programmatic media buying
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly-scalable web applications
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO and great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most importantly, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers