AdTheorent is a machine learning-powered predictive advertising company, utilizing machine learning and advanced analytics to connect advertisers with their optimal audiences, at scale. AdTheorent’s Data Science team leverages an award-winning machine learning platform connected to a Cross-Environment Map consisting of 600MM devices across 90MM US households. AdTheorent’s platform combines millions of data attributes into custom models to drive campaign results, far outperforming industry standards, to predict and identify users most likely to engage with an advertiser’s message.
AdTheorent is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Product Manager to join its team. This individual will work on product efforts regarding the next generation of AdTheorent Buying Platform. He/she will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders and developers to lead the enhancement of current product, technical support and certifications.
- Drive AdTheorent’s strategic vision for Agency programmatic buying tools by identifying and defining new features and enhancements that improve buying capabilities for purchasing ads programmatically
- Identify and design best in practice reporting and visualization tools for making digital advertising data useable insightful and impactful for agency clients
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue
- opportunities and costs.
- Translate product strategy documents in to epics and detailed stories for the engineering teams to develop
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Monitor and optimize product performance on a regular basis to ensure AdTheorent reaches product and company goals
- Define Product success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure all are moving towards defined goals
- Work collaboratively with Executive, Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Account, Marketing, Data Sciences, and Yield teams to drive product requirements and effectively launch, package, market, and support new products and features
- Collect and document feedback from internal and external users and to drive enchants
- Create training documentations and demo new product features to end users
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably in ad-tech
- Deep understanding of agency programmatic buying, reporting, billing, and fee structures.
- Familiarity with dashboards, data visualization tools and business intelligence products
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with multiple parties involved in intricate, fast moving projects with tight deadlines, and setting priorities
- Knowledge of ad tech stack including: ad serving technology, RTB, DSP, SSP
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execution of a multi-faceted product strategy
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly-scalable web applications
- Experience in building, designing, and managing products related to advertising agency and digital media in self-service platforms