Project Manager – Digital Ad Delivery and Attribution
New York City
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming mobile advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
AdTheorent is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Project Manager to join its team. This individual will work with the product and technical teams on process and development efforts regarding AdTheorent’s mobile targeting, delivery, measurement and data science platforms. Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Manage Sprint and Release planning or development cycle and ensure teams are following Agile best practices.
- Ensure planning of go-live and deployment activities and manage their execution
- Coordinate participation of different tech and business groups in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development and implementation of key projects.
- Facilitate the creation of a well-defined Project Backlog or Project Plan.
- Continue development of project management best practices, ensure standard processes and documentation are in place.
- Track and report key metrics; Generate and deliver executive reporting and dashboards on a monthly basis.
- Identify strengths and areas for process improvement, establishing links between business strategies and improvement initiatives.
- Assist with achieving overall Department and Business goals.
- Facilitate the standardization of process and tool(s).
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in ad-tech
- 1-2 years of experience with Agile or Lean methodologies, software engineering practices
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in analysis and process management methodologies and approaches
- Expert knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Extremely detail oriented
- Undergraduate degree required
- Certified Scrum Master and PMP certification highly desirable
- Experience managing software projects within an Ad agency, media company and/or in an online businesses environment
- Knowledge of ad serving technology, RTB, DSP, SSP
- Experience working with data science teams
- Strong knowledge and passion about Agile principles and practices
- Exceptional analytical skills
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, stock options, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers