New York City
AdTheorent is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Sales Engineer to join the Product Management team. The Sales Engineer will be a key technical resource and adviser during the sales process. They will provide technical solutions and advise clients and the sales team on the most suitable implementation or integration options to meet client KPI’s. The ideal candidate will form a close partnership with product management, strategy, sales, account service, and adops to represent current capabilities and synthesize unique solutions.
- Participate and advise our sales team during sales cycle
- Educate clients on clients on technical aspects of Adtheorent’s offerings
- Synthesize custom solutions from existing product capabilities based on a balance of client requirements, sales goals, and engineering costs
- Facilitate integration of client and 3rd party technologies to meet sales goals
- Document proposed solutions to all internal and external stake holders
- Participates in the product release cycle from requirement gathering, design, development, to release and UAT
- Act as a resource for Sales and Strategy to answer client technical questions during the RFI and pre-sales process
- Handle support tickets and diligently troubleshoot issues and understand how, when and to whom to escalate them
- Propose product enhancements and features to meet client needs
- Provide general technical expertise about the entire digital ad eco system
- Make technical presentations to clients
- Ability to translate client requests in to business and functional requirements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a technical service environment preferably ad tech
- Knowledge of and experience with ad serving and trouble shooting ad tags
- Experience with 3rd party data providers both from a targeting and analytics standpoint
- Understanding of client CRM data and PII/privacy issues
- Experience in designing, building and managing solutions related to mobile or programmatic media buying and ad serving
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execution of a multi-faceted product strategy
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Strong client facing communication skills that allow you to translate difficult technical concepts and issues in the terms clients can understand
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology a plus
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO and great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most importantly, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers