New York City
- Day-to-day support of Sales team through development of client templates, proposals, and sales decks
- Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions to help crystallize ideas into actionable campaign solutions for advertisers
- Own pre-sales plan pricing and inventory forecasting
- Work alongside Creative and Account Management departments to ensure optimal and timely proposal creation
- Work with Sales to keep Salesforce fully up to date and the pipeline current
- Closely partner with Regional Strategy Director to incorporate region specific needs into proposals and sales materials
- Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
Suggested Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1+ years experience in similar position preferably in the Digital sector
- Strong grasp of PowerPoint and Excel
- Good project management skills
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Deadline driven
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO and great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most importantly, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers