Sales Planning Manager
AdTheorent is currently seeking an experienced Digital Sales Planner to join its team in Chicago. This individual will support the Central Sales team by leading brainstorming sessions to help crystallize ideas into actionable campaign solutions for advertisers, and by developing customized proposals, sales decks, client templates and vertical materials.
- Work alongside Creative, Sales, and Strategy departments to ensure optimal and timely proposal creation and delivery
- Closely partner with the Regional Strategy Director and Planning Director to incorporate Chicago and Detroit specific needs into proposals and sales meeting materials
- Own pre-sales plan pricing and inventory forecasting
- Work with the Sales team to keep Salesforce fully up to date and the pipeline current
- Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
- Work closely with other members of the Planning team to balance resources and to ensure success for the entire organization
- Train and develop junior team members
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills on the phone, via email, and in person
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position, preferably in the Digital sector
- A self-starting mindset, with the ability to make decisions quickly and react to a changing environment
- Deadline driven and organized, with good project management skills
- A strong grasp of PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Previous people management experience
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers