Salesforce Business Analyst
New York City, NY
Seeking a mid-level Business Analyst and System Administrator for Salesforce.com to join the Product team and work directly with the Senior Analyst to provide Salesforce solutions and support for the growing business team.
- Perform daily Salesforce administrator functions such as managing users, permissions, page layouts, alerts, workflows and validation rules
- Assist business by providing tailored reports and dashboards
- Support users across multiple departments including Sales and Operations, assisting with user issues, troubleshooting, triage of minor problems
- Effectively translate business requirements to Salesforce solutions
- Take ownership of small projects and change requests including:
- Gathering requirements
- Designing proposed solutions
- Creating necessary user documentation
- Implementing solutions as far is feasible without custom development
- QA and User Acceptence testing
- Work with Cross-functional teams and business stakeholders
- Prioritize work and align with company roadmap
- building and managing custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce.com preferred
- Mid-level, 3-5 years experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Process-oriented, mindful of end-to-end workflows
- Basic project management skills
- Good at forming relationships with end user teams
- Overall willingness to jump in and help out colleagues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be hands-on with small-to-medium projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration and setup tools
- Sales Cloud experience, and other modules a plus
- Experience with Business Operations or Sales Operations a plus
- Bachelors Degree preferred and 3 years in a Salesforce Administrator role preferred
- Prior relevant Ad Tech industry experience preferred
- Relevant experience working with an Agile methodology
Location: New York
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers