Scrum Master – Digital Ad Technology
AdTheorent is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Scrum Master Project Manager to join its team. This individual will work with the product and technical teams on process and development efforts regarding AdTheorent’s mobile targeting, delivery, measurement and data science platforms.
- Manage Sprint and Release planning or development cycle and ensure teams are following Agile best practices
- Ability to utilize agile methods in a flexible manner that often includes project management, adapting to the specific needs of the organization (which can include hard deadlines/fixed dates at times), and creatively problem solving
- Track and report key metrics to provide continual to measurement of progress and provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback
- Ensure planning of go-live and deployment activities and manage their execution
- Coordinate participation of different tech and business groups in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development and implementation of key projects
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and vision to help guide our teams in the product development process
- Facilitate the creation of a well-defined Project Backlog or Project Plan
- Continue development of project management best practices, ensure standard processes and documentation are in place
- Identify strengths and areas for process improvement, establishing links between business strategies and improvement initiatives
- Challenge, coach, and guide the organization using agile and lean principles
- 3+ years as Agile lead/Scrum master, preferably in ad-tech
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in analysis and process management methodologies and approaches
- Expert knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Extremely detail oriented
- Undergraduate degree required
- Certified Scrum Master and PMP certification highly desirable
- Experience managing software projects within an Ad agency, media company and/or in an online businesses environment
- Knowledge of ad serving technology, RTB, DSP, SSP
- Experience working with data science teams
- Strong knowledge and passion about Agile principles and practices
- Exceptional analytical skills
Location: New York
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers