Sr Director Product Management
New York City
AdTheorent is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Senior Director of Product Management to join its team. This individual will lead AdTheorent RTB and programmatic platform. They will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders and developers to lead the enhancement of current products & features and bring new ones to life. Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Understand and help drive AdTheorent’s strategic vision which combines RTB, machine learning, cross channel tracking and align product offerings around that vision
- Lead the ideation, design, and launch of innovative features and products that are aligned with business needs based on business cases, market research and competitive analysis
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Develop and maintain product roadmap of AdTheorent’s RTB and programmatic platform.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue opportunities and costs.
- Translate product strategy documents in to epics and detailed stories for the engineering teams to develop
- Lead a team of product managers to execute and deliver on distinct functions and projects with in the roadmap
- Work closely with Engineering on the development, QA, and release of products and features
- Identify and implement process improvements with in the product team and across product, tech and data science.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Account, Data Sciences, and Yield teams to drive product requirements and effectively launch, market, and support new products and features
- Hire, train, manage, and develop junior team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in ad-tech
- Experience in building, designing, and managing multiple products related to programmatic media buying & execution
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execution of a multi-faceted product strategy
- Extensive experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Experience in managing a product team
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field strongly preferred