The successful candidate will work within the Information Technology Department and apply analytical and problem solving skills to design and implement a real time bidding platform for mobile media advertising. The platform will receive 1 Billion bid requests per day / 12k bid requests per second and will apply the necessary decision rules to return a bid or no bid response in under 100 ms.
The position will be responsible for technical leadership in the design, development, test, deployment and support of the platform using TIBCO BusinessEvents (BE), TIBCO BusinessWorks (BW), TIBCO ActiveSpaces(AS) and TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of enterprise solutions using TIBCOBusinessEvents and Tibco BusinessWorks
- Design and development of enterprise services
- Fostering adoption of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach
- Employ event driven architecture and complex event processing to solve business problems
- Mentoring and training others in the use of TIBCOTools
- Preparation of development estimates and design documents
- Support and maintenance of existing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or closely related field
- 5 years’ experience as a software developer or closely related occupation
- Experience which may be gained to concurrently must include the following:
- 5 years’ experience in full software life cycle development using waterfall and agile methodologies
- 4 years’ development experience with TIBCO BusinessEvents, which must include at least 2 years’ experience with TIBCO BusinessEvents 5.x
- 2 years’ experience in TIBCO administration and configuration [TIBCO Administrator]
- 2 years’ experience with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service; and
- 1 years’ experience with TIBCO ActiveSpaces 2.x
- 1 years’ experience transforming business requirements into interoperable enterprise services as part of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Qualified Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- a solid foundation in Service Oriented Architecture principles and service modeling;
- a solid understanding of BusinessEvents architecture and performance tuning; and
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
AdTheorent will not accept agency referrals.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers