Sr. Product Manager – Data
New York City
AdTheorent is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Sr Product Management to join its team. This individual will lead all product efforts regarding our 1st and 3rd party data products and integrations, cross device capabilities, data targeting, location products, and data feeds. They will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders and developers to lead the enhancement of current products & features and bring new ones to life. Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Understand and help drive AdTheorent’s strategic vision for building products from 1st and 3rd party data sources
- Develop new capabilities for associating devices to each other, users and locations for targeting and analytics
- Understand the data marketplace and evaluate the value of data providers and data sets for enhancing AdTheorent’s capabilities
- Design and support data feeds to support client DMPs and data warehouses
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue opportunities and costs
- Develop and maintain product roadmap for all data products and integrations
- Translate product strategy documents in to epics and detailed stories for the engineering teams to develop
- Manage the integration and release of 3rd party data in to the platform
- Work closely with Engineering on the development, QA, and release of products and features
- Work closely with other members of the Product team to balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with Executive, Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Account, Marketing, Data Sciences, and Yield teams to drive product requirements and effectively launch, package, market, and support new products and features
- Train and develop junior team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field strongly preferred
- 3+ years of product management experience in ad-tech
- Experience with DMPs, 3rd party data providers, and data targeting required
- Knowledge of ad serving technology RTB, DSP, SSP preferred
- Experience in building, designing, and managing multiple products related to mobile ads, data warehousing, location reporting and targeting and on-line data collection
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execution of a multi-faceted product strategy
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence and project management software
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
Location: New York City
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO and great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology and solutions – conceived and developed in house – are a source of pride for our entire team. AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most importantly, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers