VP of Creative Services & Studio A\T
New York City
The VP of Creative Services, based in our Soho office, will manage our in-house creative team (Studio A\T) and oversee all phases of the creative process, from concept through execution. Working closely with internal Product and Tech teams, as well as third party production, design or technology companies, they will lead efforts to develop and implement strategic and innovative products. This person is a self-starter with their eye on current digital and tech trends, determining our area of focus for all new creative and content products. This role will also require travel to our satellite offices in order to connect with clients and deliver specific market needs. The ideal candidate possesses a strong conceptual and design skillset, as well as technical understanding to drive creative performance for AdTheorent.
- Maintain and evolve Studio A\T’s aesthetic and content vision focused around advertising creative and content trends
- Exhibit a product and innovation focused mentality, keeping up with digital trends and working closely with Product and Tech teams to develop new and innovative first to market creative products
- Establish best-in-class partnerships with third party production, design or technology companies to supplement AdTheorent’s in-house capabilities.
- Oversee and manage an in-house creative team, developing the designers to take on tasks of increasing responsibility and client interaction
- Accompany regional Sales teams to client meetings to gain a better understanding of client needs and present AdTheorent’s creative capabilities
- Work closely with Strategy and Product Marketing teams to roll out new product materials and presentations for use by Sales team
- Exhibit an understanding of the varying capabilities of vendors in the rich media digital space, reviewing and approving certification process, and owning these vendor relationships and trainings
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards while resolving operational problems and identifying work process improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- BA in Graphic Design/Communication or similar degree/equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience in related field
- Highly skilled in CS6 suite
- Desktop or mobile rich media experience
- A design portfolio illustrating your ability to adapt to different styles
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel quarterly, or as needed, to regional offices
- Hungry for new technology and keeping ahead of current and emerging technology trends
- Project Management
- Foster Teamwork
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Marketing Research
- Client Relationships
- Developing Creative Standards
Location: New York
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers