We are currently seeking a web developer to help in the development of some awesome products which are at the forefront of the mobile industry. This is a great opportunity to make a difference with your work since we are a small yet dedicated team.
- Write well designed and efficient code using best practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services
- Gather specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain documentation
- Maintain and scale existing products
- Expertise in HTML/CSS
- Experience working with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Experience working with PHP and MySQL
- Experience creating/consuming RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding of RWD techniques and mobile performance
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Git, source control and the command line
- Being comfortable working on Windows, Unix and MacOS
- Knowing other programming languages
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS)
Salary is based on experience.
Please include a link to an online portfolio of some work you’re proud of in your resume.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers