Los Angeles, California
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field of advertising technology and services. Smart, self-motivated, creative and ambitious people thrive at AdTheorent because each person has a real opportunity to affect the outcome of our business, every day.
If you have experience in online marketing and love creative problem solving, we want to hear from you.
As a Yield Manager, you will be responsible for the performance optimization of client campaigns, utilizing our technology platform in an RTB environment. A main goal is to develop a deep understanding of human behavior on devices to drive engagement and awareness with brands.
- Become a subject matter expert in programmatic advertising
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to execute and optimize advertising campaigns based on client objectives
- Develop actionable insights and make recommendations to internal Sales and Account teams which will be communicated externally to clients and agencies
- Work with Data Science team to gather trends and campaign specific insights to improve performance for campaigns and technology platform
- Contribute to the development of best practices for Yield team (e.g.; campaign management and performance optimization)
- Provide and monitor reporting on a frequent basis to ensure optimal delivery and performance of campaigns
- 1-3 years of experience in online media, search, affiliate, or high-frequency trading
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business, or four years experience in a quantitative role
- Fluent in excel with a proven background of creative problem-solving techniques
- Understanding of SQL and data extraction is a plus, willingness to learn is a must
- Exceptional and proven skills to solve quantitative puzzles
- Desire to effectively communicate and collaborate across departments
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines with strong attention to detail
- High level knowledge of ad server technology, user-level data, media attribution, and general digital media tracking/data landscape
- Working knowledge of campaign management via RTB and exchange environments is a major plus
- Ability to learn and adapt in dynamic, high-growth environment
- Experience in six sigma or statistical control processes is a plus
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform.
AdTheorent is a technology company that is transforming advertising through data-driven predictive solutions. AdTheorent’s machine learning, tracking and deep linking technologies combine to maximize engagement and awareness for advertisers.
Learn more about our culture here: http://www.adtheorent.com/careers