The Salesforce Developer will work with the Product Owner to customize our Salesforce implementation to align with business processes and create integrations with other internal and third-party applications. The developer participates in the entire SDLC lifecycle from design through deployment.
· Stay on track with intended timeline of project work
· Proactive approach to staying up to date on new releases and leveraging new features
· Great troubleshooting skills
· Understands Salesforce Administrative solutions as we work closely with our Salesforce Administrator and Manager
· 4+ years of experience of Salesforce Development with previous experience in languages such as C# or Java being a plus
· Salesforce Platform I Developer Certification required, with Salesforce Platform II Developer Certification desired. Any Architectural Certifications highly preferred with other certifications being considered
· Sales Cloud development experience required, with Salesforce CPQ experience desired
· Proficient with Apex (including Triggers)
· Proficient with UI components (Lightning components (both Aura and LWC), Visualforce)
· Proficient with No-code components (Process Builder, Flow, Workflow Rules)
· Understanding of governor limits and ways to create solutions that are scalable
· Understanding of how to use low-code solutions and leverage custom settings/metadata to create solutions that are admin-friendly
· Experience using code source control tools such as Git or Bitbucket
· Experience using project management tools such as JIRA
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
· Understanding of Agile/Sprint methodologies
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.